If it’s not personal, It’s not possible!
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER
Hello, my name is Lee and I can’t wait to help you achieve ALL of your health and fitness goals. In the near future we will be spending alot of time together so here is a little information about myself.
- Bsc in Exercise Science
- Master Trainer certificate IV in fitness from the Australian Institute of Fitness
- REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals) Level 3.
- Owner of a private Personal Training & Class studio.
- Owner of Grill&Go –Tasty Health Kitchen, Manchester City Centre.
- Favourite quote “Nothing worth gaining, was ever gained without effort”
Now that is enough about me, I believe personal training to be about YOU and how I can help YOU!
So do you have a wedding dress to squeeze into, a holiday booked and worried about how you will feel on the beach, or would you simply like to feel more confident about yourself, boost your fitness levels and improve your self esteem?
If you are serious about a change and have answered yes to any of the questions above then please don’t hesitate to get it touch!
I have successfully trained clients in both the UK and Australia where I gained my personal training qualification in which is one of the healthiest nations on the planet. With a sports science degree behind me I specialise in diet, detox and exercise with highly motivating and varied workouts.
Previous and current clients include, Miss Trained Figure North West Champion and Great Britain entree in the NABBA (National Amateur Body Builders Association 2012) Susan Balfe, Coronation Streets Brooke Vincent, BOOHOO and Pretty Little Thing owner Umar Kamani as well as current hit comedy show BENIDORM actor Asa Elliott and backup dancers for the girl band The Saturdays. Many more of my clients have seen their weight plummet (some over 7 stone) and bodies change. I guarantee results if you guarantee the desire to change.
I lead by example undertaking various fitness modelling and sporting events up and down the country.
- The Dublin rock and roll Half Marathon, Tough Mudder & Hell Runner were all completed in 2013
- The Paris marathon with one of my clients, David whitehead who can be seen on my testimonial page was completed in 2014
- 2015 saw another Tough Mudder with a team of clients, the Wilmslow half marathon and the Salford triathlon all completed.
- 2016 I have just been accepted into the London marathon that I will be running for THE MIND charity, which is a charity very close to my heart, please support me in this quest and any donation no matter how small will be greatly appreciated;
I am one trainer who not only preaches what he prays but I will continually push your boundaries to achieve. My clients are all encouraged and welcomed onto any events I run so I am ALWAYS pushing your limits!
Having successfully worked at some of the major fitness franchises including David Lloyd, Virgin Active and Esporta I now operate from my own private personal training studio and offer competitive rates.
Outside of my Personal Training life I have opened my own eatery called GRILL & GO –Tasty Health Kitchen on one of Manchester city centres most famous streets John Dalton Street. Please check out;
If you still cant make up your minds just click on the testimonial page and just look at some of my transformations this year
I come highly recommended!
“Start changing your life TODAY, call or email NOW”